- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Room had all we needed and was clean and tidy Bar was welcoming and no crazy prices - stayed open with just 2 of us left Food was exactly wh..."
"Driving up the drive it was a bit dark - needing more lights. We were welcomed into the hotel and directed to our room which which was withi..."
"Comfortable accommodation in a quiet location but very handy for St Andrews. Lovely views over Drumoig course. Good driving range available...."
"The reception and staff in the restaurant were all pleasant and helpful. The room was spacious and very clean and the breakfast was perfectl..."
"staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel clean, good value and lovely location..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Drumoig Golf Hotel and Golf Course. Under new ownership since February 2010. Conveniently situated between the Home of Golf, St Andrews, and the regular Open venue of Carnoustie, Drumoig Golf Hotel is the perfect base to experience the wide range of golf courses available in Fife and Angus.
With its own par 72 championship golf course, set in 250 acres of rolling Fife countryside, Drumoig Golf Hotel has all the facilities that the visiting golfer requires, including 24 standard double/twin lodge bedrooms and 4 executive bedrooms, bar and restaurant. The 18 hole golf course, which was opened in 1996, is exciting and varied with a reputation of being playable throughout the year.
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Golfers night out
Room had all we needed and was clean and tidy
Bar was welcoming and no crazy prices - stayed open with just 2 of us left
Food was exactly what we were looking for both in the evening and the quick service in the morning let us get away to play golf
Looking to stay here when back in the area next summer
Driving up the drive it was a bit dark - needing more lights.
We were welcomed into the hotel and directed to our room which which was within a separate building. It was a room with a balcony overlooking the golf course. Shower was one of the best I have encountered within a hotel. Breakfast was good with the normal selection of hot and cold food.