- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"Hotel set up primarily for golfers. Room in separate building but clean and comfortable. Short walk to main club house for breakfast. Hotel..."
"staff trying their best. place could do with paint job. food good..."
"This is the second time I have stayed here. I can not express how good this Hotel is. The customer service is brill. The lady that runs this..."
"Very friendly stuff really nice room lovely spot quiet would definitely use again..."
"A little off my usual route, but an excellent find. Friendly and really helpful staff...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Drumoig Golf Hotel and Golf Course. Under new ownership since February 2010. Conveniently situated between the Home of Golf, St Andrews, and the regular Open venue of Carnoustie, Drumoig Golf Hotel is the perfect base to experience the wide range of golf courses available in Fife and Angus.
With its own par 72 championship golf course, set in 250 acres of rolling Fife countryside, Drumoig Golf Hotel has all the facilities that the visiting golfer requires, including 24 standard double/twin lodge bedrooms and 4 executive bedrooms, bar and restaurant. The 18 hole golf course, which was opened in 1996, is exciting and varied with a reputation of being playable throughout the year.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/03/2014 to 28/03/2014 - .Operating on winter hours until end of March 2014. If checking in after 6pm please advise hotel of check in time. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel set up primarily for golfers.
Room in separate building but clean and comfortable. Short walk to main club house for breakfast. Hotel aprox 15 mins from St Andrews and very quiet location.
staff trying their best.
place could do with paint job. food good