- 14 guest reviews
"The Inkeepers Lodge did Everything it said on the Tin. It was perfect for our needs , Just a quick overnight stay with a meal in the area th..."
"The hotel was local for the wedding venue at the clock barns, and very reasonable. I would imagine it would be best suited for contractors s..."
"all needs updating and beds too small for bed side cabinets..."
"staff friendly, beer cheap,could do with a revamp.for the money we paid it was ok for the one night only..."
"this lodge needs to update their webpage as it gives the impression that the room includes a full breakfast when in fact it is only continen..."
About the hotel
"Secreted away in the quiet village of Oakley, this handsome Hampshire lodge provides some of the most welcoming budget accommodation in Basingstoke. It’s just off the M3, and a few minutes from town – but feels like it’s a world away, with picturesque countryside on the doorstep and attractive thatched houses nestling around a duck pond in the centre of the village. There’s a wealth of conference venues nearby, such as Oakley Hall and the Ark Centre, which makes the 22-bedroom lodge a comfy and convenient base for business as well as pleasure.
Either way, you can round off your stay with a tasty roast dinner and a tipple or two at the Crown Carvery next door. As for things to see and do in the local area, you’ll be spoilt for choice. If you love country walks head down to award-winning Eastrop Park, which is full of scenic trails. Or you could explore the remains of Basing House, once the largest private residence in England. Plus you might like to catch a show at The Anvil Concert Hall or simply take a relaxing stroll down Basingstoke Canal. The lodge is four miles from the new Bombay Sapphire distillery in Laverstoke "
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Innkeeper's Lodge Basingstoke
The Inkeepers Lodge did Everything it said on the Tin.
It was perfect for our needs , Just a quick overnight stay with a meal in the area that we had a meeting in the next day.
Local for Clock Barns Wedding Venue
The hotel was local for the wedding venue at the clock barns, and very reasonable.
I would imagine it would be best suited for contractors staying out for the night, as a couple I found the rooms quite basic . Probably wouldn't stay there again as I like something a bit more comfortable but as we were out all night at the wedding it suited us. Good value but don't expect any thrills.