- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Hotel old but comfortable.Staff were all friendly and keen to make us feel at home...."
"We enjoyed our stay with the manor hotel in mundesley. We had a very friendly warm welcome from the staff who were eager to answer any queri..."
"I had travelled with my mum having the intention to visit Cromer and Sherringham over a weekend spreading across 3 days and 2 nights. Howeve..."
"Very pleasant stay. Excellent location. Very friendly and helpful staff and management. Will definitely visit again...."
"I stayed two nights, and found the hotel very comfortable and clean. Its location right on the sea front was perfect, and I was pleased to f..."
About the hotel
The Historic Manor Hotel is a good example of a Victorian Hotel from which you can enjoy the delights of the beautiful sandy beaches and the stunning North Norfolk Countryside. The Hotel is located close to Cromer and The Broads, & local Historic towns makes The Manor Hotel the perfect base for anyone looking to explore the local area. The atmosphere inside The Manor is one of glowing warmth from the welcoming reception through to the friendly comfortable Bar/Terrace and dining in our relaxed terrace bar.
All rooms are en-suite Our in-room amenities include, mostly king size beds with 100% cotton sheets, duvet & pillows (others on request) flatscreen HDTV with freeview and radio, telephone and WiFi, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, comfortable seating area, desk . When looking for a Country Hotel on the North Norfolk Coast, look no further than The Manor Hotel Mundesley.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel old but comfortable.Staff were all friendly and keen to make us feel at home.
We enjoyed our stay with the manor hotel in mundesley.
We had a very friendly warm welcome from the staff who were eager to answer any queries. The hotel itself was very warm. Breakfast was lovely and adequate.