This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Gean House and Orchard Lodge is a place outside the rush and bustle of modern life. The 11 en-suite double bedrooms,in the main house, each with its own unique style and character, offer attractive views over the peaceful grounds and gardens and provide a luxurious and relaxing haven. These rooms are available on a bed and breakfast basis The specially commissioned, contemporary styled Orchard lodge is attractively positioned within the original orchard area and offers 7 en-suite double bedrooms.
The impressive full height lounge has an adjoining dining/kitchen area, which affords a self catering option. Suitable for exclusive letting to private parties . Situated on the eastern fringe of Alloa, some ten minutes walk from the railway station, and seven miles from Stirling, Gean House is readily accessible from all parts of central Scotland.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet