- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Staff--------Excellent Accommodation---------Excellent Food---------Excellent Over all experience-----Excellent..."
"After a very bad start in the room with the shared bathroom given, which was awful, and many stairs and no lift. We were given a lovely sea..."
"My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Breakfast fab! The rooms are perfectly clean and co..."
"Room great. Breakfast delicious...."
"Stayed here when we went to the theatre in New Brighton. Not only was the hotel within a stones throw, but we couldn't have picked a better..."
About the hotel
The Queen's Royal, located on New Brighton waterfront is an impressive Victorian building with modern and contemporary interiors. The restaurant/bar serves hearty home cooked British cuisine and is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Along with a great tasting, ever popular menu and a good choice of local cask ales, the Queen's Royal is well known for being outstanding value for money.
A room for the night? We have a number of newly refurbished bright and airy bedrooms from basic to boutique, all with breakfast included. Excellent waterfront location suitable for holidaymakers as well as people involved in The New Brighton regeneration project over the road. Also available are family friendly rooms, right through to a boutique style bridal suite adjoining the function room on the first floor. Conveniently located close to the M53 motorway, and just minutes walk along the promenade from The Floral Pavilion theatre. New Brighton train station is within minutes walk, with frequent trains connecting directly to Birkenhead, Liverpool and national rail links. All in all a great place to eat drink and sleep!
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Queen's Royal in New Brighton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Over all experience-----Excellent
Good following a shaky start..
After a very bad start in the room with the shared bathroom given, which was awful, and many stairs and no lift.
We were given a lovely sea view room. The breakfast was lovely, and the lady serving us was fantastic...