- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Been to La Mon a few times before and have always found it to be of the highest standard. Staff really helpful and friendly, location really..."
"Most courteous and welcoming staff at front desk and in restaurant. Food ws good. Our room was clean and quiet, despite the considerable act..."
"Even though the hotel was very busy, made to feel welcome by all staff...."
"Staff, service, quality of food and everything else you expect from, a top-class hotel could not be faulted in any way...."
"Good hotel. will stay again at the right price. Gym and pool...."
About the hotel
La Mon Hotel is a superb 4 star venue,15 minutes from Belfast City Centre but in the heart of Co. Down. It is complete with a luxury Health club, including a 15m Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam Room,Gymnasium, Tennis Court, Beauty & Hair Studio.
Moreover La Mon’s 121 luxury bedrooms and Award Winning Cuisine offers the chance to escape the bustling city and retreat to an altogether more luxurious and informal environment. La Mon's well appointed spacious bedrooms are perfect for a relaxing retreat or for business travellers, the hotel offers free wifi access in public areas or high speed broadband access in bedrooms and free onsite Car Parking. La Mon is in a perfect location to explore Belfast and surrounding ares, local attractions include Belfast city centre, Titanic Quarter, Waterfront Hall, Grand Opera House,Odyssey complex, W5 Kids science and discovery centre, Cave Hill, Ulster Museum, Pirates Adventure Golf, Ulster folk and Transport Museum, Ards Penninsula, Scrabo Tower, Portaferry Aquarium, St Patricks Visitor Centre & Trail (Downpatrick).
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for La Mon Hotel & Country Club in Belfast are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great for Children (and their parents!!)
Been to La Mon a few times before and have always found it to be of the highest standard.
Staff really helpful and friendly, location really good, out in the country but only 15 minutes drive form the centre of Belfast. Lovely pool, great food and really comfy room.
Courtesy and comfort outweigh any other criticisms
Most courteous and welcoming staff at front desk and in restaurant.
Food ws good. Our room was clean and quiet, despite the considerable activity of functions in other parts of the hotel. But the decor and style of the rooms have become a bit dated and showing signs of wear.