- 4 guest reviews
"Good and accommodating staff...."
"i would stay there again. its value for money..."
"The room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the towels new and fluffy. The bar and resturant is very invit..."
"Three of us were here for one night B and B. We had a room each and we're looked after very well...."
About the hotel
The Cohannon Inn is the ideal setting for any occasion as it holds a central location in Northern Ireland convenient to the M1 Motorway, Belfast International Airport, SeaCat & Ferry. Dine in the Cohannon Restaurant in a relaxed & informal atmosphere. Breakfast is served everyday from 7am and you have the choice of a delicious cooked or continental breakfast.
Travelling through Northern Ireland one can spend many enjoyable and colourful days. Why not make yourself comfortable with one of our 42 en suite bedrooms. A perfect stop for both the business traveller and holiday maker. FREE WIFI On site facilities: Spar Shop & Petrol Station Post Office Subway Hair & Beauty Salon Flowershop Chip Shop Chinese Beer & Wineshop
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Cohannon Inn & Autolodge
Good and accommodating staff.
i would stay there again.
its value for money