This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
At the center of Alcácer do Sal, located beside the River Sado, the Ordem de Santiago offers 19 tastefully decorated rooms, some of them overlooking the river. Opened in 2008 Ordem de Santiago occupies a centennial building with a refurbishment that allies contemporary architectural solutions and a tasteful decoration. A Panoramic Bar overlooking the river and city, a Reading Room and Meetings Rooms complement the offer.
With a prime location the Ordem de Santiago is the ideal place from which to discover the treasures of the "Land of the Enchanted Moorish Princess," surrounded by plenty of Nature, History and Culture. Ordem de Santiago offers a warm and personalized atmosphere, marked by good taste, present in the decoration and attention to details and service to guests
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
- In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet