- 11 guest reviews
"We hadn't planned on staying over as we live within 5 miles of the Hall, however as most of the family were staying we booked late. The day..."
"Fantastic hotel, great food in an amazing setting with attentive but unobtrusive restaurant staff. Only downside was that, having agreed a l..."
"Excellent in every respect...."
"Wynyard Hotel is in a fabulous setting, the staff were excellent went out of their way of give history of the fabulous building and many ext..."
"Great stay spoilt by lack of vegetarian option at breakfast..."
About the hotel
Set in its own beautiful and private grounds, Wynyard Hall Country House Hotel has a charm and character that captivates all who visit. Unlike any other venue in the North East guests feel relaxed and privileged from the moment they sweep over the lion bridge and the Hall comes into view until the time they leave. Ideal for a comfortable business stay, romantic break or a luxurious retreat following dinner in the Wellington Restaurant, each bedroom and suite has been individually designed to suit every taste and ambiance.
Whether you choose one of our comfortable Country Classic Bedrooms, delightful Junior Suits or sample the oppulence of the Duke of Wellington, your stay with us will leave a lasting memory.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We hadn't planned on staying over as we live within 5 miles of the Hall, however as most of the family were staying we booked late.
The day before we arrived I had a call from Kelly to ask if we would like a table reserved for dinner or any other requirements. From the time that we got there until the very end of our stay the whole experience was perfect the staff were professional and friendly made us feel very comfortable. The room was palatial spotlessly clean. The wedding meal was far exceeded our expectations. Breakfast was served in beautiful surroundings and catered for every taste. As the sister renowned for my criticism I am at a loss. Our stay at Wnyard Hall was an experience l will happily remember. "Perfect".
Great in all respects - but avoid the housekeeper!
Fantastic hotel, great food in an amazing setting with attentive but unobtrusive restaurant staff.
Only downside was that, having agreed a late checkout with reception, the housekeeper then demanded we move out as they had other guests to prepare for - whilst we were in the midst of a meeting. Didn't spoil the visit though - still a great hotel.