- 1 guest reviews
"The proprietors Tricia and Steve was so accommodating, making my stay a wonderful experience. Ample parking to the rear with a nice stroll..."
About the hotel
An elegant Victorian Guest House, sympathetically restored to its former grandeur in a leafy part of York. Within easy walking distance of the centre. Tastefully decorated with quality furnishings.
All rooms have flat screen TV's with freeview. The Bloomsbury enjoys a 4* Silver rating and a Breakfast Award to recognise the quality and variety of our food. Hosts Tricia and Steve will do all they can to enhance your stay, you are assured of a great time at The Bloomsbury. Free parking and internet access.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Orchid room was delightful !
The proprietors Tricia and Steve was so accommodating, making my stay a wonderful experience.
Ample parking to the rear with a nice stroll along Bootham to the city centre. I would not hesitate to recommend this guest house to family and friends and would most definitely stay again.
Thank you Tricia and Steve and hopefully see you again very soon .