- 1 guest reviews
"The proprietors Tricia and Steve was so accommodating, making my stay a wonderful experience. Ample parking to the rear with a nice stroll..."
About the hotel
An elegant Victorian Guest House, sympathetically restored to its former grandeur in a leafy part of York. Within easy walking distance of the centre. Tastefully decorated with quality furnishings.
All rooms have flat screen TV's with freeview. The Bloomsbury enjoys a 4* Silver rating and a Breakfast Award to recognise the quality and variety of our food. Hosts Tricia and Steve will do all they can to enhance your stay, you are assured of a great time at The Bloomsbury. Free parking and internet access.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Bloomsbury in YORK are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Orchid room was delightful !
The proprietors Tricia and Steve was so accommodating, making my stay a wonderful experience.
Ample parking to the rear with a nice stroll along Bootham to the city centre. I would not hesitate to recommend this guest house to family and friends and would most definitely stay again.
Thank you Tricia and Steve and hopefully see you again very soon .