- 14 guest reviews
"Good location close to town centre and very peaceful. Owner made you feel very welcome. Room was nice and clean with plenty of room. Also ha..."
"A well equipped room in a lovely house with a beautiful garden. The only drawback was the height (lowness) of the ceiling over the bed and i..."
"Cathy is so friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed the room, location was perfect too...."
"Excellent all round..."
"We dropped very lucky on this accommodation, it became available following cancellation, our gain, their loss! Cathy, the property owner is..."
About the hotel
Awarded the Trip Advisor 5 Star Certificate of Excellence Award for 2014 and 2015, Pearfield is not just a room for the night but a suite that provides for relaxation, or total privacy for the business visitor. The suite measures 9m x 5m and is light and airy with distant views to the hangers part of the South Downs National Park. A king size double bed with memory foam mattress is provided with an en suite shower room that includes a walk in shower.
The sitting area has two sofas, a flat screen TV with freeview services and a DVD player. Internet connection is provided either with Wi Fi or Cable connection. We provide on site parking and/ or lock up garaging facilities. Bikes are also available to explore the local area. Petersfield is a bustling town with mainline train services to London and Portsmouth. We are just five minutes from the Station and High Street where there is a variety of restaurants and many traditional pubs. For recreation we are a short walk from The Heath where a 69 acre area of grass and heathland is set around a 22 acre pond. The Queen Elizabeth Country Park is a short drive providing plenty of walking and cycling routes and the South Downs Way also runs through the area. The Meon Valley is also a short distance away. What else can we tell you?? - please call.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
ONE NIGHT VISIT
Good location close to town centre and very peaceful.
Owner made you feel very welcome. Room was nice and clean with plenty of room. Also had a very nice garden ideal for sitting in if weather was kind to you.
A well equipped room in a lovely house with a beautiful garden.
The only drawback was the height (lowness) of the ceiling over the bed and in other places in the room because of the nature of it being a 'room in the roof''.