- 18 guest reviews
"Nothing was too much trouble for Cathy. She made sure we had everything we needed...."
"This was one of the best B&B I have stayed in. The friendly welcome, the concern for every detail of our stay, the peace of the surroundings..."
"My stay at Pearfield was delightful. Cathy is a lovely host, the accommodation was very comfortable, the location for the town and walking t..."
"Quite location, pleasant garden. Made very welcome...."
"Could not be better...."
About the hotel
Awarded the Trip Advisor 5 Star Certificate of Excellence Award for 2014 and 2015, Pearfield is not just a room for the night but a suite that provides for relaxation, or total privacy for the business visitor. The suite measures 9m x 5m and is light and airy with distant views to the hangers part of the South Downs National Park. A king size double bed with memory foam mattress is provided with an en suite shower room that includes a walk in shower.
The sitting area has two sofas, a flat screen TV with freeview services and a DVD player. Internet connection is provided either with Wi Fi or Cable connection. We provide on site parking and/ or lock up garaging facilities. Bikes are also available to explore the local area. Petersfield is a bustling town with mainline train services to London and Portsmouth. We are just five minutes from the Station and High Street where there is a variety of restaurants and many traditional pubs. For recreation we are a short walk from The Heath where a 69 acre area of grass and heathland is set around a 22 acre pond. The Queen Elizabeth Country Park is a short drive providing plenty of walking and cycling routes and the South Downs Way also runs through the area. The Meon Valley is also a short distance away. What else can we tell you?? - please call.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/05/2016 to 26/05/2016 - Please note that from 20-26 May 2016 breakfast is not available and bookings are for room only option The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pearfield Bed and Breakfast
Nothing was too much trouble for Cathy.
She made sure we had everything we needed.
A very special stay
This was one of the best B&B I have stayed in.
The friendly welcome, the concern for every detail of our stay, the peace of the surroundings, and the high quality made it a memorable experience. One night was far too short a time. We will be back.