About the hotel
Coming to see us and taking full advantage of your stay is simple. Whether you are here for business or a family holiday, Hotel Campanile BRUSSELS - Drogenbos offers you maximum comfort, friendliness and practical, modern services Campanile Brussels Drogenbos offers you: free parking near the E19 motorway, free wifi-acces, flatscreen tv provided with usb- and hdmi-connection. There is a playground for children.
There is also a restaurant for lunch and dinner, a bar and a covered terrace with possibility for BBQ. With the fresh fruit and juice served at the continental breakfast buffet, you can start the day full of energy. The Forest South station is a 5-minute walk away. The bus stop outside the hotel brings you to Brussels Midi Station in less than 15 minutes.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Campanile in Drogenbos are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
If you don't mind rough!
On the edge of an industrial estate, difficult to find.
You get what you pay for, but if you want to just lay your head, have a couple of good beers and enough to eat at breakfast, then it is fine. Don't bring your girlfriend for a cheap night in Brussels. Staff really helpful, rooms clean.