This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Struan Hall is quietly situated in two acres of ground half a mile from the village centre. The House was formerly built on a site 5 miles to the east of Aboyne, where it was known as Tillydrine House. In 1904 it was moved, stone by stone to its present location and has recently been subjected to substantial but sympathetic refurbishment.
Our aim is to provide modern facilities in traditional surroundings. All bedrooms have private bathrooms, central heating, TV and Tea/Coffee making facilities. A spacious Lounge and Dining Room overlook our front garden.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet