- 24 guest reviews
"Walm friendly welcome by the owner which extended to friendly good service at breakfast. Our room (no. 3) was well appointed with everythin..."
"Lovely place with copious bed and high standard room. The owner extremely friendly and helpful. The only spoiler for me was the quality of b..."
"stayed here for 3 nights over Easter and was very impressed - we had 2 rooms and each was of a very high standard and would recommend this t..."
"Stayed for 1 night as was near to Llandow race track and needed an early start. Lovely room with good quality fittings, fab big screen TV ;-..."
"A very enjoyable stay after a difficult day at an old friends funeral...."
About the hotel
Ewenny Farm Guest House enjoys a superb location nestling in 2. 5 acres of beautiful heritage Vale of Glamorgan parkland and close to the Heritage Coast with magnificent beaches. The property enjoys the River Ewenny flowing through the grounds and offers guest fishing if required.
The guest house offers travellers, holidaymakers and businessmen comfort, good food and a warm friendly relaxed atmosphere. Just 10 minutes from Junction 35 of the M4.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:15 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable Guest house with good friendly service
Walm friendly welcome by the owner which extended to friendly good service at breakfast.
Our room (no. 3) was well appointed with everything we could need including tea tray and biscuits, flat screen tv, fridge and reliable wifi. Tea tray didn't have decaf coffee but when we asked we were given a jar. Everything spotless.
Personally the mattress topper made the bed too soft for my liking (but maybe not for yours) and our breakfast toast could have been a tad softer but neither of these minor issues diminished the high quality of this guest house.
Lovely place with copious bed and high standard room.
The owner extremely friendly and helpful. The only spoiler for me was the quality of breakfast, cooked to order but not much in the way of option and the cheapest of ingredients used, not least of all the bread and the sausages. That though did not spoil our stay, would have just added the final star.