- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"On driving along Manor Road, looking for the hotel, we were having misgivings, in fact we thought the hotel was one of the buildings set bac..."
"My friend & I needed a 1 night stay near Croyden/Penge for a family occasion, I looked at options in the area & found The Dukes Head, it loo..."
"Clean, well-appointed room, the hotel has a great deal of character and atmosphere. On-site parking, wi-fi & tea-making facilities in the ro..."
"Easy to find. Central for Croydon and to Morden,Sutton,Kingston areas. Good size car park...."
"Breakfast was perfect. A good selection...."
About the hotel
The Duke's Head Hotel combines the charms of a traditional Victorian pub with all the modern facilities of a Young's Hotel. Our cosy bars offer great beers and delicious food in a traditional British pub setting overlooking Wallington Green. You will always find our staff eager to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable With 24 en-suite bedrooms, free parking and excellent conferencing facilities for up to 40 people, all within short distance of the M25, Croydon and Sutton, the Duke's Head Hotel is ideally located for major routes in and out of London, and only a few minutes walk from Wallington station with regular links to London Victoria.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
What A Gem!
On driving along Manor Road, looking for the hotel, we were having misgivings, in fact we thought the hotel was one of the buildings set back from the road.
But then, we came across the entrance, wow, very nice. Check in was very easy, we dropped our bags in our room and went back down to the bar to get a drink. Bar staff were friendly and informative on the beer. We had the London Lager, it was very nice, but a bit expensive. On comparison to where we live (Nottingham), most of the beer and wine was expensive. The bar was quite busy, local people use it regularly from the look of it, and rightly so. The room was lovely, you wanted for nothing. The only downside was the skirting board in the bathroom was a bit dusty, other than that, it was gleaming. We chose to eat in the hotel restaurant and boy, did we enjoy it!. The food was well cooked, well presented and very tasty. The sticky toffee cheesecake was plentiful and delicious too. We were offered a cold bottle of tap water to take up to our room, which was a lovely gesture, as the weather had been very warm that day. The bed was huge and comfortable. The breakfast next morning was also very good. Plenty of choice too. I would definitely come back to this lovely hotel. Thank you.
A little Gem
My friend & I needed a 1 night stay near Croyden/Penge for a family occasion, I looked at options in the area & found The Dukes Head, it looked like just what we needed, read the reviews, very positive & booked.
Really pleased I did, can thoroughly reccomend. Very easy to get to, travelling from the West Midlands, plenty of parking, & easy access to routes to surrounding areas & Central London. Warm friendly welcome from staff on check in, the twin room was great, very clean & good size, large very comfortable beds, free wifi, TV, tea/ coffee making facilities, well equipped en suite bathroom. We ate in the restaurant in the afternoon & evening the food was amazing, friendly & efficient service, lovely atmosphere in the bar & restaurant. Breakfast was ample, good selection & very tasty, again staff very friendly & efficient. I can thoroughly recommend The Dukes Head & if in the area would definitely stay here again.