- 8 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the service provided by all the members of staff. We were made to feel very welcome and comfortable dur..."
"Brilliant stay at a wonderful hotel! Exceptional views and staff were brilliant...."
"Lacked tea & coffee facilities in the room..."
"We needed a break and this was a calm and peaceful stay. Everything was great and we felt relaxed and cared for. Staff excellent and food de..."
"If you are looking for total relaxation then this is the place to be. It certainly has the wow factor from first impression as you approach..."
About the hotel
Greywalls Hotel is uniquely situated on the edge of Muirfield championship golf course with stunning views over East Lothian and the Firth of Forth. Overlooking the world famous greens of the 9th & 18th holes, it has earned itself a reputation as ‘a golfers’ paradise’! Offering one of the very best country house accommodations in Scotland, Greywalls’ stylish Edwardian splendour makes an ideal retreat for individuals, golfing holidays, family gatherings, weddings and corporate entertainment.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Croquet, Tennis Courts, Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Visit to Greywalls
We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the service provided by all the members of staff.
We were made to feel very welcome and comfortable during our stay and we hope to return. We had booked a superior double room but thought we may have been given an ordinary room instead, but we didn't query it as it was alright. We also felt the breakfast buffet table could be improved with the offer of some fresh fruit and individual packs of cereal, but the hot choices were excellent. The gardens are beautiful even in early March and must be glorious in summer.
Brilliant stay at a wonderful hotel.
Exceptional views and staff were brilliant.