- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the service provided by all the members of staff. We were made to feel very welcome and comfortable dur..."
"Brilliant stay at a wonderful hotel! Exceptional views and staff were brilliant...."
About the hotel
Greywalls Hotel is uniquely situated on the edge of Muirfield championship golf course with stunning views over East Lothian and the Firth of Forth. Overlooking the world famous greens of the 9th & 18th holes, it has earned itself a reputation as ‘a golfers’ paradise’! Offering one of the very best country house accommodations in Scotland, Greywalls’ stylish Edwardian splendour makes an ideal retreat for individuals, golfing holidays, family gatherings, weddings and corporate entertainment.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Croquet , Tennis Courts , Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Visit to Greywalls
We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the service provided by all the members of staff.
We were made to feel very welcome and comfortable during our stay and we hope to return. We had booked a superior double room but thought we may have been given an ordinary room instead, but we didn't query it as it was alright. We also felt the breakfast buffet table could be improved with the offer of some fresh fruit and individual packs of cereal, but the hot choices were excellent. The gardens are beautiful even in early March and must be glorious in summer.
Brilliant stay at a wonderful hotel.
Exceptional views and staff were brilliant.