This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A Great Place To Stay In The Kingdom Of Fife, Scotland. The Fife Arms Hotel is a small private, family run hotel offering comfortable clean accommodation, quality locally produced food and a warm friendly welcome to all. Lynne (Proprietor) can cater for small celebrations in the ‘Milton Lounge’ which seats up to 60 people.
The Hotel is ideally situated for touring round Scotland - Edinburgh is only 30 minutes away as is St Andrews along the scenic East Neuk Coastal Route. . Aberdeen, Perth and Inverness are all within easy travelling distance. Public transport links are excellent: the railway station in Markinch is only 5 minutes away and we have a bus stop right on our doorstep. Edinburgh Airport is only 30 minutes away and its only 15 miles to Rosyth Ferry Port. The Fife Coastal path is on our doorstep, excellent walking and cycle routes nearby and we have an abundance of golf courses but a stone throw away! Perfect place to stay for the Open Championship.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet