- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"We stayed here to visit Monkey World, excellent Hotel, Exceptional dining, would stay here again...."
"Lovely hotel in a tranquil location. Characterful rooms and an excellent breakfast...."
"Pleasant hotel, well located with cheerful staff. The bedroom was large and well appointed...."
"The hotel is as beautiful as it looks on the pictures. I arrived on a lovely spring evening and lots of people were sat outside enjoying the..."
"Food was excellent, staff friendly particularly Lyn (Lillian) who was helpful, knowledgable and who made us feel welcome, thank you Lyn...."
About the hotel
The Crown Hotel sits on the edge of Blandford, with views of the Stour River's water meadows and the town. It has a gastro-style restaurant and a stylish, upmarket bar. The current hotel was completely refurbished in 2008 - there has been an inn on this site since the 1300s.
The friendly, welcoming team will aim to make your stay enjoyable. All rooms are en suite and host some unique furniture, and Crown Hotel also has meeting rooms and a 200-seater function suite.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 16/02/2016 to 04/06/2016 - The Hotel is currently closed for refurbishment but take a look at our sister hotel, The Albion in Wimborne. Visit their website www.olivebranchwimborne.co.uk for more information The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed here to visit Monkey World, excellent Hotel, Exceptional dining, would stay here again.
Diner was appalling, breakfast was good.
Hotel dusty and tired. linen in room very clean and fresh, however room itself was not clean, big black hairs in bathroom - Im nearly bald and my wife is blonde !!!