- 18 guest reviews
"Last stayed at the Midland many years ago and wasn't impressed. Circumstances pushed me there this time round and I found it had changed han..."
"Good central location for a night on the town. Good breakfast. Big room and huge bathroom. No iron in room as advertised tho one was made av..."
"Rooms could do with modernising. Staff was great very helpful and slept really well...."
"No complaints. Good location very close to train and bus stations, big breakfast, decent value for money...."
"The hotel was initially difficult to find due to post code issues. However, once located there was plenty of parking, the staf were friendly..."
About the hotel
The Midland Hotel is a traditional hotel with facilities that include: A traditional bar with plush restaurant and lounge, conference room, a bridal suite is also available. The Kitchen offers a variety of home made food to suite all tastes including a multi national menu. The car park is large and secure and whole hotel has 24 HR surveillance system.
WiFi is available at all times. The rooms are on-suite. Business meetings are welcome.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
friendly on arrival, made to feel welcome. Excellent value for money and close to amenities
Last stayed at the Midland many years ago and wasn't impressed.
Circumstances pushed me there this time round and I found it had changed hands. I had a above standard room (No 10) which was spacious and reasonbly fitted out. The chair needed the upholstery cleaning was the only thing I noticed. It had bad opinions from the locals but to me unfounded. The woman who did the breakfasts (and cleaning too) made me feel welcome and cooked me a good breakfast both days. The food got marked down only because I didn't like the sausage. Which I didn't have on morning 2.