- 31 guest reviews
"Hello! We had a wonderful stay at the Richmond Hill hotel. Lovely, clean, modern rooms with friendly staff and in a beautiful location. Litt..."
"Not stayed in a refurbished room before and although this one didn't have the spectacular views, it was a fantastic room. Christopher on rec..."
"Great price, stunning view...."
"We stayed for a one night break to see a show in London. We checked in at 4 and were given a warm welcome. The double room was comfy with te..."
"Delicious food, friendly staff members. Good location...."
About the hotel
Situated in the charming town of Richmond-upon-Thames on Richmond Hill, just seven miles from London's West End, Richmond Hill Hotel has magnificent views across the River Thames and the 2,500-acre Royal Park, home to herds of red and fallow deer. Incorporating an impressive Georgian manor, the oldest part of the hotel dates back to 1726. Much of the original character in this Grade II listed building has been retained to present an interior of grandeur, elegance and comfort, making it one of the finest Richmond hotels.
7 Miles from London Heathrow Airport. 1 Mile from Richmond Station (Over ground to Waterloo, Windsor & Eaton, Reading & Chiswick). Underground (District Line). Free Wi-Fi.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
We had a wonderful stay at the Richmond Hill hotel. Lovely, clean, modern rooms with friendly staff and in a beautiful location. Little bit of a privacy issue with the frosted glass toilet, plus the lights inside the toilet illuminated your sitting shadow. (lol)
Overall it was great and a good price thanks to Late Rooms.
Fabulous refurnbished rooms and excellent customer service
Not stayed in a refurbished room before and although this one didn't have the spectacular views, it was a fantastic room.
Christopher on reception provided outstanding customer service.