- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Friendly and very helpful staff. Lovely hotel..."
"Ideally situated for Richmond and getting into town. We were up to attend a function in Wimbledon, followed by a day's shopping in Kensingto..."
"Nice clean hotel with great faciltities. Parking is extra, breakfast is extra, there is no complimentary tea/coffee/water in the room and ro..."
"My only problem over the stay was at check out when they tried to charge £125 for the night instead of the £99. Luckily I took the booking p..."
"Had to pay £8.00 to park on THEIR premises. Which prompted decision to eat out. 2mins walk an excellent PUB great beer and good food. Would..."
About the hotel
Situated in the charming town of Richmond-upon-Thames on Richmond Hill, just seven miles from London's West End, Richmond Hill Hotel has magnificent views across the River Thames and the 2,500-acre Royal Park, home to herds of red and fallow deer. Incorporating an impressive Georgian manor, the oldest part of the hotel dates back to 1726. Much of the original character in this Grade II listed building has been retained to present an interior of grandeur, elegance and comfort, making it one of the finest Richmond hotels.
7 Miles from London Heathrow Airport. 1 Mile from Richmond Station (Over ground to Waterloo, Windsor & Eaton, Reading & Chiswick). Underground (District Line). Free Wi-Fi. PLEASE NOTE: The hotel is upgrading its reception lift from 19th March until Mid-July; during this time the lift will not be in service but assistance will be available to help with luggage and access to bedrooms. The lift shaft is being extended from the 30th March for 5 weeks and during this period there may be noise disruption between 9am and 5pm. We apologise for the inconvenience and offer our thanks for your patience and support.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly and very helpful staff.
Very small room and creaking noises
The room wasn’t ready until around 2 hours after my check-in time; the reception was very helpful and agreed to look after my case while I waited.
I was checked into room 5. It was very small and the view featured an untidy exterior, nothing like the nice area at the front of the hotel. The room didn’t get much natural light from the window and the wall light wasn’t working, so the room felt quite dull.
I had a bad night’s sleep due to creaking noises from above my room. When I reported this to staff at the reception, I was told that if I stayed again I could request a different room. It could have been someone in the room above, but I think the noise was from the staircase that ran alongside the room.
The hotel is furnished really well and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I wish my room had delivered the same high standard.