- 1 guest reviews
"We had a fantastic time at Colina Village. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, booking taxis for us, reservations at the water p..."
About the hotel
Located in Poço Partido, less then 2Km from Carvoeiro, Colina Village is located in a high quality tourist area in the Algarve. The atmosphere, calm and relaxing, doesn't need introductions: near by Cavoeiro Village, is a very tipical Algarvian Village and has near by several beaches like Carvalho, Benagil, Paraiso and the fanous one Carvoeiro beach. Apart from Carvoeiro Village there is also the town Lagoa(main town of this area), famous and recognized for it's craft, wine and tipical gastronomy.
Equally, we cannot forget, the proximity of the recognized golf courses. FACILITIES * Apartments T-1 (one bed apartament), T-2 (two bed apartment)and V-3 (three bedrooms villa) * Restaurante a la carte (International Cuisine) * Courtesy bus to the beach. * Poll for adults and children. * Indoor pool ( not heated). * Playground. * Free parking areas. * Golfe courses t 2 Km distance
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a fantastic time at Colina Village.
The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, booking taxis for us, reservations at the water park and allowing us to leave our luggage for our last day so we could enjoy it. The facilities were excellent, the villa fully equipped and constantly maintained and cleaned by the lovely staff ( we do love fresh towels!)
The complex itself is perfect enough with plenty to do that you could spend a whole day there and be very content. The local supermarket is just a 1mile walk away and regular free shuttle buses run from the village to the local town. It's great!.
If you do make it to town we would recommend Charlie's Bar for great cocktails, Ele & Ela for a delicious meal (book in advance) and the little icecream shop with the green chairs outside. So good!!!!
Thanks for your review here on LateRooms. As you know are very important for us and for all staff.
Many thanks for your kind words, I will transmit to all staff and encourage everyone kept the good service and gave the perfection.
We hope see you again and very soon.