- Very Good
- 126 guest reviews
"Just a little problem, not enough light in a room.All the rest was nice...."
"We arrived Saturday evening and checked in, booked a table in the Cafe and Grill bar for food. everything went wrong, Wrong starter, waited..."
"Great room. Lovely food in restaurant. Need more parking spaces for hotel guests though!..."
"Not worth the £150 cost for the night. Room was a bit shabby. Paintwork needed touch up lots of scuffs. Bulbs not working. Bedding had a big..."
"Hotel in great position, very clean and has everything you could want on site...."
About the hotel
ABode's fifth opening and the first new build. The hotel features 84 Comfortable, Desirable, Enviable and Fabulous bedrooms all fitted to ABode's high standards and boasting magnificent views of Chester and the Welsh hills. At the centre of it all is a stunning fifth floor Michael Caines Restaurant and Champagne bar.
There is also a vibrant MC Cafe© Bar & Grill and an intimate Lounge Bar which are located on the ground floor and offer the opportunity for alfresco eating and drinking. ABode Chester also offers private dining and versatile meeting and event spaces for up to 100 guests. The Secret Sanctuary within ABode Chester offers a wide range of luxurious and relaxing beauty treatments and there is also a residents gym equipped with state of the art Technogym equipment. Situated alongside Chester's historic racecourse and five minutes walk from the city centre ABode Chester is the perfect place to stay whatever your reason for visiting. Group bookings constitute over 6 bedrooms and the hotel may contact you to issue a separate cancellation policy.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
ABode Chester - Home to Michael Caines Restaurants
Just a little problem, not enough light in a room.All the rest was nice.
Quality of the finish in the room was really poor, and value for money was an absolute joke.
I paid an upgrade to the room as it was for our anniversary that we booked to go to Chester and with no disrespect to the Travelodge but we'd have been better staying there for the room quality, size and value for money. Flowers and chocolates were purchased in addition to the room via the online concierge system but we arrived to near dead flowers and 5 thimble size chocolates in a battered box that you'd have thought had been thrown around the room a few times. To sum up the stay I'd say massively underwhelmed, disappointed and an occasion spoiled by the high cost and low quality. If the room would've been £60 then this would've been expected but not for over double that price. And the extras purchased can't be excused!!