This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We'd love to welcome you to our 200 year old Inn that now boasts 6 luxurious and individual rooms plus two fully serviced 2 bedroom cottages all converted with loving care from the original barns and cottage buildings. As we are grade 2 listed we have a rather quirky feel everything is unique and everything is individual. We believe in the best so our sheets are beautifully laundered in crisp white cotton and all our furnishings - a mixture of antique and contemporary are chosen to suit each room.
We dont have themes because we dont believe we need them but as you will find out the room names and numbers are related to their individual style. Leather armchairs and widescreen tvs abound and of course each room has its own bathroom with power showers and large baths. Special toiletries and bathrobes go without saying. Our Food draws people from all over, the Modern British menu offers classy renditions of pub classics such as Beer Battered Cod and Hand Cut Chips or 28 day aged Sirloin Steak with home made Bearnaise, plus we use local ingredients - Selsey Crab and Diver caught scallops to create dishes with a contemporary twist. Do look on our website for our current menu which changes every couple of months. The daily blackboard specials focus on seasonal dishes reflecting what is available and these change each day. Well behaved children are welcome and we will happily provide smaller portions to suit. Around and about Chichester Festival Theatre is 10 minutes away as are Goodwood, West Dean House and Gardens, Chichester Town and Cathedral, the medieval market town of Midhust, Petworth and Uppark. The Sussex Coast with the Witterings nature reserve is about 25 minutes dirve so why not build up an appetite with a fabulous walk along the beach!
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet