- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"We were greeted as soon as we arrived at the Lodge by friendly staff and were shown to our room. It was very modern and the bed was super co..."
"We received a warm welcome when we arrived at the hotel and found all the staff very pleasant and helpful. The room and bathroom were spotle..."
"The Abbey Lodge hotel is great!! I dont think the staff could be more helpful. Everything you need can be found here, it's spacious, it has..."
"Excellent accommodation and friendly staff..."
"My husband and I were in town for a family celebration and spent 2 nights in the Abbey lodge in Shipley. It had quite a nice homely feel to..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Abbey Lodge Hotel. You already know us for our commitment to excellence and the fact that we are synonymous with style and hospitality. At The Abbey Lodge, we know you want your stay with us to be as straight-forward as possible; that’s why we pride ourselves on offering all of our guests a warm, Yorkshire welcome in a 100% smoke-free environment.
From the moment you check in at our 24-hour reception rest assured nothing’s too much trouble for our dedicated, front-of-house team. There’s always one of the team on-hand to help you 24-7-365! The hotel has a very chic, stylish and modern vibe and is perfectly situated for you to explore all that Gods' County of Yorkshire has to offer. The UNESCO World Heritage site of Saltaire. Great days AND nights out in Leeds and Bradford, not to mention shopping! Take a wander around Bronte Country, Historical Haworth, Ilkley Moor, and the Yorkshire Dales. If you’re going on holiday we’re very convenient for Leeds Bradford Airport too! Don’t just take our word for it! Before you book with us – take a moment to check out our feedback and see what other guests thought of their experience.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We were greeted as soon as we arrived at the Lodge by friendly staff and were shown to our room.
It was very modern and the bed was super comfy. The bathroom was a delight with a Jacuzzi bath. The breakfast was plentiful, cereal, fruit, fruit juice,croissants and of course a FULL English cooked breakfast with toast. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
Clean, modern room.
We received a warm welcome when we arrived at the hotel and found all the staff very pleasant and helpful.
The room and bathroom were spotlessly clean, the shower was excellent and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was very good with plenty of choice and overall we found the hotel excellent value for money. We will definitely stay again.