- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"My husband and I were in town for a family celebration and spent 2 nights in the Abbey lodge in Shipley. It had quite a nice homely feel to..."
"Second stay at the Abbey Lodge. Excellent hotel, room very clean & well laid out. Paid an extra £5 for upgrade to a room with a king-sized b..."
"The room was very good for a single and staff friendly and helpful Breakfast was super..."
"Someone has done a great job in combining several adjoining properties into one hotel. The rooms are decorated in a modern style, with comfo..."
"Used as a base for bingley festival. Couldn't fault it. Brilliant......"
About the hotel
Welcome to The Abbey Lodge Hotel. You already know us for our commitment to excellence and the fact that we are synonymous with style and hospitality. At The Abbey Lodge, we know you want your stay with us to be as straight-forward as possible; that’s why we pride ourselves on offering all of our guests a warm, Yorkshire welcome in a 100% smoke-free environment.
From the moment you check in at our 24-hour reception rest assured nothing’s too much trouble for our dedicated, front-of-house team. There’s always one of the team on-hand to help you 24-7-365! The hotel has a very chic, stylish and modern vibe and is perfectly situated for you to explore all that Gods' County of Yorkshire has to offer. The UNESCO World Heritage site of Saltaire. Great days AND nights out in Leeds and Bradford, not to mention shopping! Take a wander around Bronte Country, Historical Haworth, Ilkley Moor, and the Yorkshire Dales. If you’re going on holiday we’re very convenient for Leeds Bradford Airport too! Don’t just take our word for it! Before you book with us – take a moment to check out our feedback and see what other guests thought of their experience.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
99% would recommend it to a friend
A very Nice and homely stay!
My husband and I were in town for a family celebration and spent 2 nights in the Abbey lodge in Shipley.
It had quite a nice homely feel to it and the staff were all friendly and helpful.. Although the parking space for the hotel has limited spaces and if you arrive late at night may not find a space after a long drive. However the staff was quite helpful and we were able to leave our car off street in from of the hotel. Overall we think it's great value for money. We'll certainly come back...
Second stay at the Abbey Lodge.
Excellent hotel, room very clean & well laid out. Paid an extra £5 for upgrade to a room with a king-sized bed. Lovely breakfast. Two minor gripes: the room has a DVD player at head height (I'm 6'2") overhanging the thoroughfare at the end of the bed; cooked breakfast arrived before we had eaten our cereals (like last time we stayed). Will definitely stay at this hotel again though as it is very good for the price.