- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Our room was clean, warm and comfortable, with plenty of storage for clothes. The en-suite was spotless, and there was copious hot water. Th..."
About the hotel
Marlborough House Hotel is ideally situated for exploring the Pembrokeshire coastal path which has 186 miles of the most spectacular coastal scenery in Britain. 2 top golf courses are nearby. We are a small family run hotel and guarantee you a warm welcome.
Peter and Suchada will ensure that your stay in Tenby will be enjoyable and full of pleasant memories. Our tastefully appointed rooms together with our fully cooked British Breakfast, is certain to please. Thai evening meals are also an option by arrangement and can be complimented by fine wines and refreshments from our hotel bar. Marlborough House is recommended by the Wales Tourist Board, Golf promoters and other tourist organizers in UK and Ireland.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Homely and warm
Our room was clean, warm and comfortable, with plenty of storage for clothes.
The en-suite was spotless, and there was copious hot water. The decor was homely, with colourful touches. There is a distinct oriental feel to the decor in the dining room, and it was interesting to note the presence of a full size grand piano. The breakfast was beautifully cooked and generous. We appreciated the addition of fresh fruit to the usual breakfast fare. Our hosts were courteous and attentive throughout our stay.