- 1 guest reviews
"Very nice place in the countryside. Very quite with a fantastic view. Good place to have a relaxing stay. The apartment has very generous ar..."
About the hotel
Located in Sesmarias, Colina da Lapa is in one of the highest touristic (between Carvoeiro and Ferragudo), quality area of the algarvian coast where you can enjoy from a quiet and relaxing environmment. In the neighbourhood are located several other beaches like Caneiros, Carvoeiro, Molhe, Pintadinho, Ferragudo and a few more. In this beaches there are perfect conditions to pratice quite a few water sports like Windsurf, diving, sailing and some others.
Golf is also easy to fi nd in this area. There are a few golf courses near Colina da Lapa like Pinta and Gramacho, Vale de Milho and Penina. These and other golf courses can off er to the players with the most diff erent handicaps an excellent quality already tested for the innumerable tests and tournements already realized. The land and sea off er the best they have, from the various selection of fi sh to the meat (cooked according the arabian traditions) as well as the consecrated local wine to the delicious almond and fi g sweets. The pottery, the construction of miniatures of local boats and typical wagons are part of the artistic works of the area, small treasures that the locals continue to produce, using tradicional techniques and materials.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
RELAXING WEEK END
Very nice place in the countryside.
Very quite with a fantastic view. Good place to have a relaxing stay. The apartment has very generous areas with a decoration already dated but ok for the purpose. The black out curtain does not prevent the sun from entering the room which is really annoying. We did enjoy our stay.