- 5 guest reviews
"entering the hotel gives little indication of the room itself,,in fact first impression at reception (a hole in the wall near the bar) is no..."
"Found this hotel a real gem although not at first sight. Very much a pub with rooms above. However, our room had excellent view over the wat..."
"Excellant hotel, dog friendly , clean , lovely staff and food , very enjoyable stay 😀..."
"perfect stopover on the way to stornoway the next day..."
About the hotel
WELCOME TO THE ARGYLL HOTEL Quality independent hotel, bar and restaurant in the North-West Highlands of Scotland. Stunning views, friendly relaxed atmosphere, award-winning bar and top rated restaurant
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 21/03/2016 to 31/10/2016 - All hotel rooms have been newly refurbished for the 2016 season. We look forward to welcoming you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
fabulous room, clean, modern, comfy,
entering the hotel gives little indication of the room itself,,in fact first impression at reception (a hole in the wall near the bar) is not a good first impression, but the room is very comfy in chic fashionable colors, the view of the harbour made it all the better, the sister hotel serves excellent food just across a small st, overall it was very pleasant, staff in hotel could have been more pleasant though
Overnight stay before sailing
The "greeting" or rather lack of , from the young receptionist was the second taste of disappointment.
The first being the rundown appearance of the hotel,from the rear carpark. Money was demanded in full upfront, presumably as people do "runners" in the morning. We had been told on booking, that ours was the best in the house. The room was adequate and clean, but the carpet had clearly seen better days and not a cleaning for a while. The food was also disappointing. Sunday roast was a cardboard large Yorkshire pud with little veg and gravy but adequate beef.