- 33 guest reviews
"A lovely old hotel, hidden away but convenient for Keighley and Saltaire, great service and excellent food...."
"The hotel looked beautiful from the outside and the inside didn't disappoint, very impressive. The staff were all very helpful and polite an..."
"What a fabulous little find! Everyone was very friendly and the hotel was lovely. Yummy breakfast too!..."
"Excellent hotel, friendly and helpful staff, nothing was too much trouble for them. Would recommend the food both evening and breakfast. Had..."
"Lovely hotel. Excellent service..."
About the hotel
The Hotel is an impressive listed building set in peaceful woodland, with ample free parking. All the rooms are individual, with en suite facilities, equipped to a very high standard with all the amenities you would expect to find in a quality hotel. Over the past 30 years the family run hotel has gained a worthy reputation for it's restaurant, using only the finest ingredients from the local area and is open for lunch and dinner.
Room service and bar snacks are also available. The hotel is licensed and serves local beers and a wide selection of high quality wines and spirits. The Hotel is staffed 24 hours per day for our guests convenience. If you are booking Bed & Breakfast and would like to make dinner reservations, please contact the hotel directly for availability.
Showing Wednesday 2 December 2015 to Thursday 3 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely old hotel, hidden away but convenient for Keighley and Saltaire, great service and excellent food.
The hotel looked beautiful from the outside and the inside didn't disappoint, very impressive.
The staff were all very helpful and polite and we were greeted warmly when we arrived. There was a lovely friendly atmosphere inside. The room was stunning, with open beams and luxury furnishings and the bed was very comfortable. The gardens of the hotel were beautiful and it wasn't far from the canal where the views were lovely and you can have a very pleasant walk. We really loved our stay and would definitely go again.