- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Staff were all very friendly and extremely helpful. Food was very good...."
"Beautiful listed building with many original fittings which include William Morris stained glass windows. Staff very pleasant and helpful. M..."
"Very nice hotel staff very friendly. Foods excellent.Room very dated ,,no carpet on corridor outside room, wardrobe doors wouldn't shut they..."
"A lovely old hotel, hidden away but convenient for Keighley and Saltaire, great service and excellent food...."
"The hotel looked beautiful from the outside and the inside didn't disappoint, very impressive. The staff were all very helpful and polite an..."
About the hotel
The Hotel is an impressive listed building set in peaceful woodland, with ample free parking. All the rooms are individual, with en suite facilities, equipped to a very high standard with all the amenities you would expect to find in a quality hotel. Over the past 30 years the family run hotel has gained a worthy reputation for it's restaurant, using only the finest ingredients from the local area and is open for lunch and dinner.
Room service and bar snacks are also available. The hotel is licensed and serves local beers and a wide selection of high quality wines and spirits. The Hotel is staffed 24 hours per day for our guests convenience. If you are booking Bed & Breakfast and would like to make dinner reservations, please contact the hotel directly for availability.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Oakwood Hall Hotel
Staff were all very friendly and extremely helpful.
Food was very good.
Oakwood Hall Hotel
Beautiful listed building with many original fittings which include William Morris stained glass windows.
Staff very pleasant and helpful. Made us and our Old English Sheepdog feel very welcome.