- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Room was a bit tired but hotel itself was lovely. The staff were excellent and the meals were very good . We found it very good value for th..."
"Great value comfortable with tasty breakfast...."
"We just felt the room looked a little " tired " and could have done with maybe new bedspreads and curtains, perhaps a more modern kettle etc..."
"First impressions were good, food was excellent, decor in room a bit tired, but the bed was comfortable and the room was clean...."
About the hotel
Positioned on the banks of the River Tay, this former coaching inn offers comfortable, modern accommodation, Free Wi-Fi, Free parking and a popular on-site restaurant. Comfortable and modernised en suite bedrooms offer a range of facilities, including TV, radio, telephone, hairdryer, trouser press and tea/coffee facilities. Budget rooms can also be found in the adjacent annexe, perfect for groups, backpackers and hikers.
The restaurant offers innovative menus which change on a daily basis, with meals prepared using the finest local produce. Woodlands Bistro offers an extensive lunch and supper menu, including seasonal specials board. The traditional "1809" bar, with open fire and a wide range of beers and spirits, houses a pool table and dart board, while in good weather the beer garden provides yet another alternative for sitting and enjoying lunch, supper or just a drink. Dunkeld’s central location makes it the perfect base for travelling to various locations in Scotland. Excellent fishing can be found on the River Tay while there is a wide choice of golf courses within a 20 mile radius.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Relaxed friendly hotel
Room was a bit tired but hotel itself was lovely.
The staff were excellent and the meals were very good . We found it very good value for the 3 nights we stayed there. We'll definitely return.
Family friendly comfortable stay in beautiful Dunkeld
Great value comfortable with tasty breakfast.
In response to the review carried out for the above reference we are very sorry the customers felt that the room was "tired." The room had been refurbished at the beginning of the year with new curtains, bedspreads and decorated. We are very proud of our ambience in the hotel and are disappointed our choice of materials did not please on this occasion. As for the kettles. We only replace them when they break down which is therefore a testament to the good quality. We are glad everything else was comfortable and of good value and look forward to a return visit.