- 15 guest reviews
"Very homely hotel, staff friendly and helpful, meals superb especially evening Indian Cuisine,portions enormous. We shall return. Thank you..."
"We have driven passed this hotel many times but so glad we decided to stay, staff were so helpful and pleasant even when we arrived the rece..."
"beautiful,clean and warm hotel.the food was first class and would definitely come back again...."
"my hubby and myself decided to go back the "The Ferry " just for the weekend . What a great choice of accomdation we decided on. its friendl..."
"Was worried that we'd never sleep having the corner room perched above a crossroads but in fact the noise was minimal due to good glazing. R..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Broughty Ferry is a family run hotel and is the ideal place to stay for Short Breaks, Business Travel, Golfing Tours, Weekend Breaks or a relaxing holiday. The Hotels 16 luxury bedrooms are individually designed with full en-suite facilities. The bedrooms have been designed to meet the highest standard of excellence to satisfy our most discerning guests.
The award winning restaurant in the hotel boasts a reputation which is the envy of many a restaurateur in this part of the country. Not only are we renowned for our majestic Asian cuisine, but we also offer an equally impressive European flavour, all adding to the eating experience. We offer lunches and suppers which are served in the bar or conservatory and our full A La Carte dinner menu is served in our dining room. The hotel boasts an impressive leisure complex which residents have full access to. Our indoor heated pool* offers guests a chance to go for an early morning swim or time to relax after a hectic day. If relaxation is what you need then why not also try out our Swedish style sauna or if you need somewhere to keep up your fitness routine whilst away, our gymnasium can offer you the facility to do so! Please note that the pool has no lifeguard on duty therefore children under 16 are not permitted to use the complex unless supervised by an adult. Being a privately owned and family run hotel allows us to make sure our residents and guests are treated the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We want you to sit back and relax. Indulge yourself with our cuisine and leisure facilities, and enjoy the warmth and hospitality offered to you at our hotel. We will try our very best to make sure your stay is an enjoyable one and we look forward to welcoming you back. The hotel is ideally suited for business stop overs, holiday makers, weekend breaks and of course golf lovers. St. Andrews, Carnoustie, Kingsbarns, Rosemount (we could go on forever) are all within 30 minutes travel distance by car. The nearby city of Dundee and it’s surrounding countryside offer guests a wealth of attractions and things to do.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Bowls, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Everything was first class .no complaints what so ever.
Very homely hotel, staff friendly and helpful, meals superb especially evening Indian Cuisine,portions enormous.
We shall return. Thank you
Mrs & MR T .Macaloney
Very enjoyable stay
We have driven passed this hotel many times but so glad we decided to stay, staff were so helpful and pleasant even when we arrived the reception was busy but we were not rushed booking in and time was taken to show us our room.
Décor is a little dated in parts of hotel but it is spotless, we had breakfast which was really good lots of choice. Next time we will have lunch or dinner just didn't have time. Great value for money, hotel was also lovely and warm on such a wet and windy weekend, staff still took the time to check we were warm enough sitting in conservatory.