- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"We liked the hotel but the room smelt strongly of paint as it had just been redecorated. staff helpful. lovely bath towels and indoor pool...."
"Great stay, room, breakfast all good. Car parking really poor, small spaces. Entrance and exit to car park not good..."
"Have stayed a few times here .hotel is basic but always found to be tidy and mainly clean..few issues with blocked shower tray and loose fit..."
"We had a great five nights at the Normandie and would happily return. It was a very good base from which to explore Jersey on our first visi..."
"staff very nice...."
About the hotel
The Hotel de Normandie has been awarded a 3 star metro hotel rating from Jersey Tourism. The Hotel de Normandie is ideally located for the perfect holiday. The bustling town centre of St Helier with its diverse collection of shops is a short walk away.
Across the road is the wonderful Bay of St Clement, with its fine sandy beach and promenade. Just a few minutes walk will bring you to the beautiful gardens of Howard Davis Park. There is a lounge where you can sit and relax, a sun terrace and a Hotel bar and a pub, plus a 40ft x 15ft indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and Sauna. The Hotel de Normandie has something to offer everyone, no matter what the time of year.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/12/2024 - Deposit: First night will be charged at time of booking and is non- refundable no Cancellation: if less than 7 days the full amount will be charge The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Good time at hotel de Normandie
We liked the hotel but the room smelt strongly of paint as it had just been redecorated.
staff helpful. lovely bath towels and indoor pool. my children like the pool.
The room facilities were OK ,Tea and coffee making facilities(no decaff), a very small bathroom with a intermittent leaking toilet.
The main problem was noise, Everything that happens in the adjacent rooms and corridor is heard. First night a visiting rugby team stayed at the hotel, at 04.00 a member of the team arrived back in a drunken state shouting to his friends. on the fourth night an a couple in an adjacent room had a very heated argument from 03.00 until 06.00.
Overall the breakfast was good and after the first day was served promptly. We decided to sample the special evening meal for valentines day. It was certainly a case of quantity not quality,overall very disappointing