- 1 guest reviews
"I was delighted to find such a fantastic, comfortable and superbly run idyll to stay at. The accommodation itself was lovely, set in grounds..."
About the hotel
Great location , real Provence countryside, selection of B&B rooms and suites and self-catering apartments and studios, heated pool ( March>October) see our web site or call us for details chambres d hotes et appartements dans parc arbore avec piscine chauffee de mai a octobre,grand calme et beau paysage a quelques kms de sainte maxime et des charmants villages provencaux; gare tgv 30 mns;aeroport international ;nice 1h; ***no credit card facilities,a deposit of 30% is necessary at the time of booking ,payment by bank transfer or check is ok***
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , Badminton
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- In room entertainment
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
slice of heaven
I was delighted to find such a fantastic, comfortable and superbly run idyll to stay at.
The accommodation itself was lovely, set in grounds that offer such a beautiful setting. However the 'piece de resistance’ definitely came from meeting the lovely lady running the place. Laurence was such a charming, warm, entertaining, attentive, charismatic host. I would go so far as saying that spending time in Laurence’s company was so enjoyable it actually made my holiday. I would definitely recommend this as a great place to stay. Hope to visit many more times in the future.