- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"We stayed for 1 night. The check in was pleasant without being over fussy. The hotel is a bit run down but it has a lot of character. The ro..."
"Found all the staff members we dealt with extremely friendly happy people. They were very helpful and efficient...."
"This hotel was steeped in charm. It has obviously seen a lot of travellers who would enjoy the comfort and charm of this palce..."
"The Birnam was an excellent hotel. We had one criticism in that our bedside lights and room lights were too dim to read a book before going..."
"hotel was fine for overnight stay..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Birnam Hotel. Style, elegance and good old-fashioned Scottish hospitality is what the Birnam Hotel is all about. Located in the stunning Perthshire countryside in the heart of Scotland, the Birnam Hotel is the ideal location.
It is well renowned for hosting weddings and large functions in the magnificent Baronial Hall and smaller functions in its many other suites which now includes Beauty by Lennox our beauty salon offering a wide range of Guinot treatments from manicures to facials with our fully trained beautician - the Birnam Hotel has it all. A truly warm welcome awaits you at the Birnam Hotel. All rooms are individually and tastefully decorated and care has been taken to compliment the hotel's unique style. The rooms have en-suite facilities with colour satellite television, direct dial telephone, and welcome hospitality tray. NB Please note that we only have two rooms allocated for guests who wish to bring their dog, this must be pre- booked - £10. 00 per night charge directly to the hotel. Single occupancy room bookings which require a double bed will be charge supplement of £5. 00 payable directly to the hotel.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Golf 18 Hole , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Bowls , Fishing , Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel in a lovely location
We stayed for 1 night.
The check in was pleasant without being over fussy. The hotel is a bit run down but it has a lot of character. The room was small and compact. The radiator in the bathroom was showing rust spots and there was water stains on the bathroom ceiling. Didn't get much sleep on account of the bed being extremely uncomfortable. Breakfast was excellent but was spoiled by the rather unpleasant women who served us. She's obviously not a morning person. Would stay here again but only if the beds were more comfortable and the breakfast staff were more pleasant.
Excellent service friendly staff
Found all the staff members we dealt with extremely friendly happy people.
They were very helpful and efficient.