- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"For a business trip this place is perfect stop over. The only negative is that if you have if you have stayed here a few times like i have..."
"Good value in a beautiful surroundings and also a POKESPOT which is a win win for me...."
"Nice hotel and surroundings..."
"Arrived to our room it smelt of cigarette; I alerted the lady at the front desk was indeed be apologetic and asked if here was something she..."
"Unfortunately we had no hot water so had tepid showers. The room was comfortable but small. The menu in the dining room was unusual and the..."
About the hotel
A stunning period property with Golf course and spa, set in 70 acres of its own parkland just outside the attractive market town of Darlington. Conveniently located only half a mile from the A1, the building is a 15th century manor house, originally part of the Bishop of Durham's estate. It has its own Par 73 golf course, a beautiful indoor swimming pool together with a steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna and gymnasium: It is easy to see why the Hall Garth Hotel offers every opportunity to relax and enjoy the tranquil countryside setting.
The guest rooms and suites each offer en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, iron and ironing board and tea and coffee making facilities with further refreshments available throughout the day or night from Room Service. The exquisite rooms range from contemporary to luxuriously traditional, each offering views over the beautiful 70 acre estate. Food and drink have always been essential pleasures for guests at a country estate. At Hall Garth Country Club, this tradition continues. Each of the restaurants has its own bar and outdoor terrace, with unique views, ideal for outdoor entertaining or just to enjoy a drink! Afternoon tea can also be enjoyed in the Lounges and, if you're making a stay of it and want a picnic hamper, then you only have to ask. The extensive leisure facilities including a nine hole, par 72 golf course, which boasts a medieval hunting lodge as a feature! The leisure club offers a beautiful indoor swimming pool together with a steam room, whirlpool, sauna, gymnasium and solarium.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/09/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note Friday to Sunday there is a later check in time of 3PM. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Nice stay in nice surroundings
For a business trip this place is perfect stop over.
The only negative is that if you have if you have stayed here a few times like i have the restaurant food is a bit limited. Other than that it was good.
Nice stay and good value
Good value in a beautiful surroundings and also a POKESPOT which is a win win for me.