- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"Quite disappointed that the shower was not working properly and the drain was blocked,when I mentioned it to the staff I was surprised to be..."
"Mattress was most uncomfortable it dipped in middle was room 7 also food choice was very poor if you did not like cabaret you were stuck for..."
"We had an amazing time at the hotel. Staff were more than helpful with what we needed especially Duncan. Lovely hotel and the toby carvery w..."
"Room was ok but door handle seemed faulty and banged every time any one went to enter restaurant and bar so banging a lot and late on as wel..."
"Great staff who accommodated an early check-in for me as I was going to a wedding nearby. The hotel room was very clean and spacious. I woul..."
About the hotel
A stone’s throw from Strathclyde Loch, this comfy lodge provides budget accommodation that’s perfect for short breaks in Motherwell’s Strathclyde Country Park. Close to Junction 5 of the M74, it’s also ideally placed for trips to Glasgow, whether on business or for pleasure. The modern, 28-bedroom lodge is a convenient base for families, with several family rooms and a popular Toby Carvery restaurant right next door, where you can tuck into a traditional roast with all the trimmings.
The park is full of things to do, from the IMAX cinema to M&D’s family theme park, which offers thrilling rides and Amazonia, Scotland's biggest indoor tropical rainforest. Built around Stratchclyde Loch, it’s also a hotspot for lovers of coarse angling, woodland walks, sailing, kayaking, rowing, waterskiing and cycling. Just a short drive away, Glasgow is one of the UK’s most interesting cities to visit, with lots of great shopping, art galleries, restaurants and theatres
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Quite disappointed that the shower was not working properly and the drain was blocked,when I mentioned it to the staff I was surprised to be told they are aware of the issue and the drain has been like that for a while, other than that the room was fine.
matress and food choice
Mattress was most uncomfortable it dipped in middle was room 7 also food choice was very poor if you did not like cabaret you were stuck for choice ie no sausage and mash or fish and chips etc