- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"It's not often I not I notice the quality of fittings in a room, let alone write about them, but they were so good that I thought I'd do a r..."
"Extremely noisy, both due to the roundabout and late music in the bar until after 11pm and outside in the yard after that...."
"Well pleased with the stay...."
"Lovely rooms excellent service food fantastic..."
"On arriving we found the bar to be warm and inviting, the only area other than one radiator in a very cold corridor and staircase leading to..."
About the hotel
Located in the pretty village of Chalfont St Peter, just 5 miles from the M25 and the M40, this grade 2 listed Coaching Inn proudly maintains the tradition of warm hospitality with the addition of the 21st Century luxuries that you would expect from a Boutique Hotel and Gastro Pub Restaurant. The atmospheric bar with its flagstone floor and original timbered ceiling is a major attraction of the hotel. Our newly refurbished restaurant specializes in modern British and European cuisine and offers an innovative new menu but still at pub prices! Each dish has been created by the Savoy trained Head chef, Nana Akuffo.
The Inn has 12 guest rooms all of which are equipped with internet access (Wi-Fi) and Satellite TV and all benefit from modern en-suite bathrooms. The informal atmosphere created by the warmth of the environment and the friendly, professional staff will encourage you to relax and enjoy your stay.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
It's not often I not I notice the quality of fittings in a room, let alone write about them, but they were so good that I thought I'd do a review.
It's obvious the owners want to go the extra mile. A very nice, but quick stay. My only "complaint" is that the room was rather small and the road noise certainly picked up at 6.30am...but the quality of the room made up for it.
The Greyhound Inn
Extremely noisy, both due to the roundabout and late music in the bar until after 11pm and outside in the yard after that.