- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"One nights stay at this bnb was ok. We booked just the double room with no ensuite but the bathroom was only seconds way. Room was small but..."
"We had a lovely stay and were looked after well...."
"I received a friendly welcome and was well looked after...."
"Greeted with a very warm welcome by the owner. Room was perfect for our needs. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was fabulous, anything yo..."
About the hotel
Whether you are staying for pleasure or business, you will receive a warm welcome at Stanton House in Longstanton. Close to the historic towns of Cambridge, St Ives, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Newmarket and Ely. Nearby are the villages of Willingham, Bar Hill , Swavesey, Histon and Oakington We are within easy reach of all main roads and only 25 mins.
from Stanstead airport. Enjoy breakfast in the garden, ideal before sightseeing around East Anglia. Early breakfast is available for those working in the area.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Good place to get your head down
One nights stay at this bnb was ok.
We booked just the double room with no ensuite but the bathroom was only seconds way. Room was small but had everything you needed with tea/coffee facilities and a nice view in the garden. Parking on site was good but any more than 3 cars and you'd be struggling (there's 3 rooms plus the owners). The breakfast was of good quality with cereals and fruit juices available. Owners were very nice and friendly and allowed us to check in 1 hour earlier, very helpful. Only major downside to this property was the other guests on our evening. Awoken at 3am by very loud eastern European men banging about the place, appearing to be shouting to each other or arguing we could not tell. They then made even more noise when they woke at 7.30am. Other than that a nice place to get your head down for a no frills evening if you need to be in the local area.
Lovely people - comfortable night
We had a lovely stay and were looked after well.