- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Clean friendly and well worth staying there...."
"Great value for money hotel. Attached to a Toby Carvery so good food was available at fairly low cost. Breakfast was very good...."
"The staff were friendly, the food was good and the room was great and I had the best night sleep on that bed. Found out later that they use..."
"I have stayed in many places within the London area and this beats the all, the room was immaculate, great value and the customer service wa..."
"Room OK for what we paid, although the toilet could have done with a good clean!. Cooked breakfast (buffet style) a good price at £3.99, how..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking to make the most of the Home Counties and London, this Kent lodge gives you the best of both worlds. Providing great accommodation in Beckenham, close to Eden Park and Bromley, it’s also just 12 miles from the heart of the capital. The 24-bedroom lodge is an ideal base for short breaks, or for business trips to the nearby Croydon Conference Centre or Crystal Palace FC.
Whatever your plans, there’s a popular Toby Carvery right next door, so can refuel with a hearty roast dinner and pint of what you fancy. If you’re in the mood for calm and tranquility, Beckenham is surrounded by beautiful gardens and peaceful country parks such as Kelsey Park, South Norwood Country Park or the 238 acres of ancient woodland at Beckenham Place Park. Or for the ultimate in quiet, try nearby Chislehurst Caves. But if you want to turn up the pace, simply jump on a train and enjoy all the attractions, shopping, theatres, bars and restaurants of bustling Central London.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2014 to 25/12/2014 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Clean friendly and well worth staying there.
Good Value For Money
Great value for money hotel.
Attached to a Toby Carvery so good food was available at fairly low cost. Breakfast was very good.