This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
First rate accommodation in a beautiful Victorian Country House. Beautiful rural location, away from the crowds. Why not escape from the pressures of life and let good company, excellent home-cooked food and fine wines and a warm and friendly atmosphere create a special holiday break for you.
Please note that evening meals should be booked 24 hours in advance. The Northern Fells and lakes are awe inspiring with much to do and many beautiful places to visit. We are less than 5 miles drive from Bassenthwaite Lake and within half an hour's drive of Keswick and Cockermouth. Pets accepted in some ground floor rooms only for a £15 extra charge per stay. Ground floor rooms are suitable for wheelchair users, for the room with a walk-in shower, please see room description below.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet