This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
15th Century Inn in the historic town of Falkland, overlooking the spectacular Falkland Palace (the former Royal Hunting Lodge was, at one time, home to Mary Queen of Scots and Rob Roy plus countless Kings and Queens). This cosy and traditional village inn has wood burning stoves in the bar and restaurant to the rear. The rooms are bright and spacious and the front rooms have views of the Palace.
The Bruce (previously The Hunting Lodge Hotel) reopened in April 2009 and welcomes locals and visitors to the village. Food is served throughout the day. The daytime menu runs daily from 12noon to 9pm and evening chef specials from 5pm to 9pm. Food is locally sourced where possible and the evening menu features daily specials including venison, game, steak and, lamb. Families welcome. Children's menu (£4. 50 for main course, dessert & drink). Accommodation - Newly renovated and tastefully decorated, The Bruce offers comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation in large, bright rooms, some of which overlook the palace. There are a range of rooms suitable for families, couples and singles. All have tea / coffee facilities and a colour TV (with Freeview) and free WIFI. This is value for money accommodation right in the middle of the village. Plus there's a tasty full Scottish or continental breakfast too! Breakfast is served week days from 7. 30am and 8am at weekends.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet