This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in the South West’s largest city, the Dudley Hotel is the ideal base for a quality and affordable stay in the historical city of Plymouth. With its 6 letting rooms, catering comfortably up to 14, the Dudley Hotel is the perfect residence for a wide variety of visitors. Whether for work, study, a holiday, visiting family or simply a well earned break, the personal touch and comforts of the hotel will certainly ensure an enjoyable stay - not to mention the free unlimited wireless broadband internet access, comfortable guest lounge and over 50 digital TV channels in every room.
Also, the hotel communal areas are monitored by digital CCTV cameras for that extra peace of mind. Being centrally located is also of great convenience for guests, with the city centre, railway station and University all within 5 minutes walk. Plymouth Hoe and ferry ports approximately 1 mile. So whether you’re an individual, couple, family or even a group looking to exclusively book the whole hotel for your own private occasion (see 'group bookings' section), then we at the Dudley Hotel very much look forward to welcoming you. . .
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Dudley Hotel in Plymouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet