- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"Husband and I were given as a gift as we have 1 year old twins and were a tad frazzled! Honestly could not have picked somewhere better! A m..."
"We booked this hotel for one night before doing the Christmas shopping in Stirling. Lovely hotel with great staff and facilities. We used th..."
"Partner and I on a golf break . Didn't go thru usual channels of booking hotel with golf included as weather unpredictable. Fortunately weat..."
"Although a large hotel, very friendly staff and made welcome. Nice comfortable room...."
"Had a fantastic time. My only gripe was the afternoon tea was over priced and the menu advertised on the website as 3 courses for £19.95. Th..."
About the hotel
In a stunning location, this wonderfully rural accommodation will give you the key to Loch Lomond. . .
with Glasgow's shopping areas only 20 miles away too! BEST WESTERN Buchanan Arms Hotel and Spa has undergone a total transformation with its stylish and contemporary bedrooms and public areas, yet still retains traditional features like log fires, a unique snug bar and the walled hotel gardens! Wherever you turn, style meets seclusion to make this the perfect place for a relaxing break or residential retreat with colleagues or groups. The calming health club means you can take a dip in peace too, with a spacious 14 meter pool and spa bath to choose from. . . and a sauna steam room, gym, dance studio and squash court offering even more choice when it comes to feeling fantastic! The self contained Heaven at Buchanan Spa has 4 treatment rooms, a tranquil relaxation area and a relaxing range of classic and holistic treatments. Let your hair down, and let us take care of your from head to toe in gorgeous surroundings!
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Squash Courts, Table Tennis, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Buchanan Arms Hotel & Spa in Loch Lomond are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
great couple relaxation break
Husband and I were given as a gift as we have 1 year old twins and were a tad frazzled.
Honestly could not have picked somewhere better. A massive comfy bed and fresh cosy feel to room. Spent at least 2hrs in the leisure area just relaxing and then a gorgeous fresh, filling meal in the dining room. Staff were friendly and gauged the timing of meal nicely so didn't feel rushed. Bar area was nice and we sat and chatted the night away on a big cosy couch. Will return :)
Perfect pre Christmas break
We booked this hotel for one night before doing the Christmas shopping in Stirling.
Lovely hotel with great staff and facilities. We used the leisure facilities and we're so glad we did. The room was spacious with a lovely bath/shower. Shower was hot & powerful. Can't wait to return