- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Very friendly,, food plentiful. bed comfortable. Room good size but quite noisy even with all windows closed on the top floor...."
"on main road central wick so bit of a climb from car park to room, landlady very welcoming and friendly good nights sleep and very nice brea..."
"Excellent stay with very kind and informative hosts. Don't want to complete 'LateRooms experience' section and risk sharing our details with..."
"eponymously-named bank guest house-used to be the adjacent bank manager's residence-tastefully modernised period property-spotlessly clean,..."
About the hotel
Situated in a beautiful town of Wick, this Victorian propety is located in the heart of the town, and is the perfect base for exploring the Highlands
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 06:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Bank Guest House
Very friendly,, food plentiful.
bed comfortable. Room good size but quite noisy even with all windows closed on the top floor.
8th day tour of Scotland
on main road central wick so bit of a climb from car park to room, landlady very welcoming and friendly good nights sleep and very nice breakfast