- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"No problems, but sorry, absolutely hate shared table. And I think it is wrong to assume that it is somehow good for the soul and 'social'. I..."
"We can thoroughly recommend Tovey Lodge...."
"Tovey lodge is a beautiful house with good facilities. Our room was impressive but there were a few cleaning issues. Dust and dirt behind th..."
"Lovely stay, gracious hosts and fab facilities..."
"With a warm welcome from Roy, Diane and dogs Polly and Nala we knew we would enjoy our stay in their special home. Diane's garden was beauti..."
About the hotel
The Tovey Lodge is a 5 Star Deluxe Bed & Breakfast located 7 miles from Brighton with 3 generous 1st floor luxury Junior Suites & 2 top quality luxury Double Bedrooms with 1 ground floor & 1 1st floor. All suites have Super King pocket sprung luxury beds. 1 bedroom has pine Super King bed (All convertible to twin singles) & 1 room has a king-size divan.
All rooms have flatscreen FreeviewTV/DVD tea & coffee facilities large full bath & drench-shower en-suite (large walk-in drench-shower only in twin bedroom). All have unsurpassed views of our 3 acre garden the Ditchling Beacon & the South Downs National Park. Suites are larger with sitting areas. All with ample storage & top textiles & decorations.
B&B guests have free year round use of indoor Swimming pool Sauna & Hot-Tub large & sumptuous guest lounge one end with Inglenook Fireplace for guests & their visitors to meet chat or read & 50 inch flat screen TV at the other.
Full English Breakfast or lighter Continental option is served in the richly appointed Dining room as well as lunch or dinner parties (Pre-booked 48 hrs in advance) for parties of 6 to 12 people. We are fully licensed so provide drinks in the Lounge guest rooms etc.
The ambiance is quiet understated luxury in a country family home. Up to 2 Children can share in parent’s suites or 1 in the Ash room (1 travel cot offered subject to availability).
3 Star Self-Catering Cottage has 1 double bedroom with Freeview TV & en-suite bathroom + L-shaped living/dining room with Freeview TV/DVD 2 small (2 seater) sofa-beds (sleeps 2 adults (1 on each) or 4 children) + solid pine table and chairs - travel cot offered subject to availability - fully equipped fitted kitchen private garden & washing machine/tumble dryer. All linens towels heating & equipment included - just bring your clothes and food!
Well behaved dogs are welcome subject to prior agreement and conditions. Tovey Lodge & Cottage strictly non-smoking, lots of parking for all guests & their visitors. Free WiFi broadband connection to the internet. Tavoy Lodge is 25 miles from Gatwick Airport and 2. 7 miles from Hassocks station.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Video/DVD Library , CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 07/04/2013 to 14/04/2017 - 3% discount of all cash payments made at Tovey Lodge. Late arrivals subject to prior agreement and fees:- 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. £20 after 11p.m. £50 please request late arrivals as early as possible. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
No problems, but sorry, absolutely hate shared table.
And I think it is wrong to assume that it is somehow good for the soul and 'social'. I don't even talk to my husband in the mornings!!. And for that reason only, I wouldn't stay there again.
First class in all respects.
We can thoroughly recommend Tovey Lodge.