- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Tovey lodge is a beautiful house with good facilities. Our room was impressive but there were a few cleaning issues. Dust and dirt behind th..."
"Lovely stay, gracious hosts and fab facilities..."
"With a warm welcome from Roy, Diane and dogs Polly and Nala we knew we would enjoy our stay in their special home. Diane's garden was beauti..."
"Sadly, my visit was marred by an error on the hotel's part in diarising my booking. On arriving, after a long day's work and travelling, I f..."
"What an excellent idea set in the middle of the beautiful Sussex countryside. Stunning views, clean and spacious. My only gripe I wish I sta..."
About the hotel
5 Star Deluxe Bed & Breakfast - 3 generous 1st floor luxury Junior Suites & 2 top quality luxury Double Bedrooms 1 ground floor & 1 1st floor. All suites have SuperKing pocket sprung luxury beds 1 bedroom has pine SuperKing bed (ALL convertible to twin singles) & 1 room has a king-size divan. All with ample storage & top textiles & decorations.
All have flatscreen FreeviewTV/DVD tea & coffee facilities large full bath & drench-shower ensuite (large walk-in drench-shower only in twin bedroom). All have unsurpassed views of our 3 acre garden the Ditchling Beacon & the South Downs National Park. Suites are larger with sitting areas. B&B guests have free year round use of indoor Swimming pool Sauna & Hot-Tub large & sumptuous guest lounge one end with Inglenook Fireplace for guests & their visitors to meet chat or read & 50 inch flat screen TV at the other. Full English Breakfast or lighter Continental option is served in the richly appointed Dining room as well as lunch or dinner parties (Pre-booked 48 hrs in advance) for parties of 6 to 12 people. We are fully licensed so provide drinks in the Lounge guest rooms etc. The ambiance is quiet understated luxury in a country family home. Up to 2 Children can share in parent’s suites or 1 in the Ash room (1 travel cot offered subject to availability) 3 Star Self-Catering Cottage has 1 double bedroom with FreeviewTV & ensuite bathroom + L-shaped living/dining room with FreeviewTV/DVD 2 small (2seater) sofa-beds (sleeps 2 adults (1 on each) or 4 children) + solid pine table and chairs - travel cot offered subject to availability - fully equipped fitted kitchen private garden & washing machine/tumble dryer. All linens towels heating & equipment included - just bring your clothes and food! Well behaved dogs are welcome subject to prior agreement and conditions. Tovey Lodge & Cottage strictly nonsmoking Lots of parking for all guests & their visitors. Free wifi broadband connection to the internet
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 07/04/2013 to 14/04/2017 - 3% discount of all cash payments made at Tovey Lodge. Late arrivals subject to prior agreement and fees:- 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. £20 after 11p.m. £50 please request late arrivals as early as possible. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Tovey lodge is a beautiful house with good facilities.
Our room was impressive but there were a few cleaning issues. Dust and dirt behind the bathroom door, the shower head needed a good scrub, a used bar of soap was in the soap dish. Kettle still contained water and I had to swish round 3 times to get rid of scale and dirt in the bottom of it. Lovely bed, lovely views, lovely hosts.
Lovely stay, gracious hosts and fab facilities