- 19 guest reviews
"An excellent first visit to stay rather than just a drink. Would recommend to anyone...."
"The simple Continental breakfast was more than adequate though I was sorely tempted by the Full English - especially the Stornaway Black Pud..."
"Very clean, warm and quiet accomodation. A spotlight blown in the bathroom and some paint peeled off the ceiling but apart from that the ro..."
"We were visiting from Australia and if we come to the uk next year we will stay there again the only setback was the stairs to our room no r..."
"Lovely hotel. Room was great and the breakfast delicious. Staff were welcoming and helpful. Would happily return to this hotel...."
About the hotel
Moments away from Bristol’s Memorial Stadium and County Ground, The Welly has become a much-loved and equally well-known venue. And with accommodation available, it’s an ideal place to stay whether you’re on business or here for a rugby, football or cricket fixture. With an enviable range of beers (available in jugs as well as glasses), a wide ranging menu and plenty of space to the rear of the pub for al fresco drinking and dining, The Wellington is a popular destination for friends and families alike.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One Night Stay
An excellent first visit to stay rather than just a drink.
Would recommend to anyone.
A wonderful, clear welcome and a terrific, comfortable, clean and quiet room. Above a pub and quiet!
The simple Continental breakfast was more than adequate though I was sorely tempted by the Full English - especially the Stornaway Black Pudding.