- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Basically a big pub which does nice pub food, has a lovely out-door seating area and has some accommodation as well. Most rooms are over the..."
"No tea bags or coffee in room...."
"Very friendly and helpful staff, particularly Jamie who helped us in with our luggage and helped us settle in. The room was quite comfortabl..."
"Friendly welcome at check in and in morning at breakfast...."
About the hotel
All guests are greeted with the warmest of welcomes here at the Governor’s House. Set in a peaceful location, our newly refurbished accommodation is the perfect base for exploring the peak district, Cheshire or Manchester city centre. With excellent conference facilities the Governor’s house suits both corporate and leisure travellers.
Conveniently situated within easy reach of local motorway networks and Manchester international airport, it’s a great choice for commuters, and our stay and fly package including parking and transfers can be arranged for you peace of mind. The modern interior features a combines calming tones and contemporary furnishings. Our training and meeting room has all of the equipment you will need to host a productive meeting or training event. Enjoy your leisure time with a drink in the bar below and a relaxing dinner in our fabulous restaurant. Or perhaps let your hair down experiencing some of Manchester’s vibrant nightlife. Whether it’s a sporting adventure, shopping extravaganza, cultural tour or simply a relaxing break, our friendly staff hope to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Nice pub !
Basically a big pub which does nice pub food, has a lovely out-door seating area and has some accommodation as well.
Most rooms are over the bar, so may be a bit noisy if you want an early night (I sleep through anything so no problem for me). Excellent staff, all were helpful and friendly. Would stay here again.
The Governors' House
No tea bags or coffee in room.