- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"On arrival our greeting was orderly and not over friendly...However the restaurant staff provided a first class services and the food and wi..."
"Lovely peaceful country location.Idyllic surroundings.Attentive and caring staff.Excellent catering and service.We keep revisiting...."
"The novel location in a vineyard makes the accommodaion special but does not fully justify the prices charged. We stayed in one of the Lodge..."
About the hotel
One of England's leading vineyards, now offers visitors the chance to stay and enjoy this beautiful location. The hotel has been built on a ridge overlooking the 75 acres of vineyards and every bedroom and the restaurant have uninterrupted views of the vine clad valley below. Naturally wine tasting is a big part of staying here, and guests can enjoy Wine Tasting Breaks all year round, which include a tour of the modern winery and wine tasting.
Nestled in the valley some 500 meters from the main buildings are our Lodge rooms, each is secluded and very romantic, ideal to get away from the rush of the city. Room service breakfast can be delivered to your door so you don't need to get dressed for breakfast! In the summer we offer a BBQ hamper with everything you will need for an al fresco meal. The very popular vineyard restaurant specialises in using the freshest local produce available. In winter guests can sit by the log fire or in the summer on the terrace enjoying our chef's wonderful food and a glass or two of our excellent wine. We also operate a book exchange and have a number of DVD's for you to borrow during your stay. GUESTS WISHING TO EAT IN THE RESTAURANT SHOULD MAKE A TABLE RESERVATION AT THE TIME OF BOOKING AS WE GET VERY BOOKED UP PARTICULARLY AT WEEKENDS.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night in july
On arrival our greeting was orderly and not over friendly...However the restaurant staff provided a first class services and the food and wine was in par with the setting.
If you are looking for something grown up and idilic romantic and peaceful this is the place..a one off. I loved the french doors of the accommodation opening to a beautiful view. Overall the standard was high and I would definitely recommend this unique place I would go back.. a note to the guys..if you want to connect to the Internet or make phone calls or watch hi technology TV. Forget it..as there is no reception. .
An exceptional place to stay - somewhere that's just that little bit different
Lovely peaceful country location.Idyllic surroundings.Attentive and caring staff.Excellent catering and service.We keep revisiting.