- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"The staff were excellent - very pleasant and helpful...."
"Enjoyed our one night stay - very welcoming..."
"I like the Tullie. The bar is warm and welcoming and the restaurant is bright and open. Sadly te breakfast wasn't nice at all. A Scottish b..."
"Staff are really friendly, rooms are good and very clean. Restaurant has excellent decor which is both inviting and relaxing. Food and servi..."
"I've stayed here on many occasions and always return. Staff are always helpful and friendly. Happier that I can now get wifi in the bedroom..."
About the hotel
Only short stroll to the shores of the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond and adjacent to Sweeney's Cruises; the Tullie Inn is surrounded by some of the country's most beautiful scenery, making it the perfect base to explore Loch Lomond, the Trossachs, and beyond! Open all year round (8am until late); our newly refurbished restaurant & glasshouse provides freshly prepared meals and a wide range of both locally and globally sourced drinks. Relax in the best beer garden in Balloch, which seats up to 100 people. The additional provision of 13 ensuite rooms ensures the Tullie Inn is the only stop you need to make when you visit Balloch.
Ideally situated for Wedding Accommodation Free WiFi available throughout the Inn. Situated right next to Balloch train station
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Interconnecting rooms available, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Our particular room was clean but in need of upgrading - new carpet and curtains/blinds and lick of
The staff were excellent - very pleasant and helpful.
The long road home from Skye
Stayed for an overnight en route from Skye to London.
Staff helpful, room clean, but the road is fairly noisy, as are the stairs with late night guests arriving. Surprised that marmalade wasnt available (only strawberry jam) and only children's cereal (cheerios and coco pops). No soap in room but just shampoo. Not a disaster and at £80 on a bank holiday Friday, perhaps not bad value.