- 65 guest reviews
"Hotel clean and staff very good but dated...."
"We arrived at The Royal for a one night stay before moving onto our weekend break in Woolacombe Bay itself. The hotel itself although very d..."
"Good sized room, clean and close to the beach for a very reasonable price. Yes it is dated and the balconies look like they might collapse a..."
"Our double-bedded room with ensuite bathroom was comfortable and very large with a lovely view of the hills and Woolacombe Bay...."
"Great staff great stay Read the previous reports and yes decor is a little dated but hey staff were great helpful and well informed . food w..."
About the hotel
The Royal Hotel overlooks the beautiful Devon countryside and boasts impressive views from the lounges and restaurant. Located in the beautiful village of Woolacombe. The Royal is 10 minutes’ walk from from the beach.
All bedrooms are ensuite and have TV and tea making facilities. The Hotel has a large heated indoor swimming pool, games room and live entertainment is provided most evenings in the Tudor bar. Guests can make use of free Wi-Fi in public areas of the building, free private parking is available on site. The Hotel is well situated for visiting the numerous attractions of North Devon including the southwest coastal path, the tarka trail and the Exmoor national park. This Hotel is completely non smoking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Indoor Pool
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel clean and staff very good but dated.
Find somewhere else.
Short and simple, you'll be better off sleeping in a tent.
Had one night here and was awful.