- 85 guest reviews
"Our double-bedded room with ensuite bathroom was comfortable and very large with a lovely view of the hills and Woolacombe Bay...."
"Great staff great stay Read the previous reports and yes decor is a little dated but hey staff were great helpful and well informed . food w..."
"Lovely hotel this is our second stay. Great for children we used the pool every day. Food excellent with a great range of foods. Relaxing lo..."
"The hotel was a bit out dated however, the staff were friendly, the rooms were clean and the views fantastic. We had a lovely stay and would..."
"The hotels cleanliness was of a very high standard it needs some repairs or window frames and balconys but this didn't impact on our stay th..."
About the hotel
The Royal Hotel overlooks the beautiful Devon countryside and boasts impressive views from the lounges and restaurant. All bedrooms are ensuite and have TV and tea making facilities. The Hotel has a large heated indoor swimming pool, games room and live entertainment is provided most evenings in the Tudor bar.
The Hotel is well situated for visiting the numerous attractions of North Devon including including the southwest coastal path, the tarka trail and the Exmoor national park. This Hotel is completely non smoking.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Our double-bedded room with ensuite bathroom was comfortable and very large with a lovely view of the hills and Woolacombe Bay.
Great staff great stay Read the previous reports and yes decor is a little dated but hey staff were great helpful and well informed .
food was plentiful and hot
Excellent value for money and can't fault it 100%