- 101 guest reviews
"The hotel was comfortable but we felt it was in need of a bit of updating..."
"Me and my wife enjoyed our break whilst staying at the Royal, we found the staff very accommodating, the food was buffet style which suited..."
"Had read some reviews about the hotel prior to our arrival. The reception staff were more than welcoming upon arrival and checking in was no..."
"Overall we found the Hotel good. The bedroom was clean and comfortable. The restaurant was very good and the staff there were excellent. How..."
"we have stayed here before and loved it,so choose it again,its not 5* but then you are not paying 5* prices..."
About the hotel
The Royal Hotel overlooks the beautiful Devon countryside and boasts impressive views from the lounges and restaurant. All bedrooms are ensuite and have TV and tea making facilities. The Hotel has a large heated indoor swimming pool, games room and live entertainment is provided most evenings in the Tudor bar.
The Hotel is well situated for visiting the numerous attractions of North Devon including including the southwest coastal path, the tarka trail and the Exmoor national park. This Hotel is completely non smoking.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Couple from Bath
The hotel was comfortable but we felt it was in need of a bit of updating
Me and my wife enjoyed our break whilst staying at the Royal, we found the staff very accommodating, the food was buffet style which suited us as we could help ourselves to what we actually wanted to eat, both at breakfast and evening meal.
The facilities were good, we spent time in the swimming pool and watched the entertainment in the bar in the evening.