- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We have a great two nights. The accommodation was comfortable and clean. The staff were helpful and polite but were very busy. We ate in the..."
"I had a very spacious room which was fine but I was disturbed during the night by what seemed like a constant hum from a boiler or something..."
"Our room was clean a good size and everything you could need was available . The restaurant was understaffed and we waited an hour and a hal..."
"Very nice staff, continental breakfast very acceptable, star rating seemed a little generous but nonetheless a pleasant well priced hotel ve..."
"My partner and I stayed two nights here, everything is as you would expect in terms of cleanliness etc and value for money was a bargain, £5..."
About the hotel
Residing at the heart of the village known as the centre of England, Innkeeper’s Lodge Meriden truly is a perfect base for exploring the Midlands’ many treasures. Here you have the best of both worlds on your doorstep, from beautifully serene countryside to the bustling hubs of Birmingham and Coventry. Also within a few miles are Solihull and Balsall Common, and look no further if you need accommodation near the NEC, the National Motorcycle Museum or Coventry’s Ricoh Arena.
As for the lodge, hotel rooms in Warwickshire don’t get much cosier. There are 13 of them in this carefully restored 17th century coaching inn, where you’ll also find real fires, real ales and fresh seasonal pub-food served all day. Need a short break away from it all? Picturesque Meriden, with its rich medieval history and mythical intrigue, will have you hooked. Wander through the church founded by Lady Godiva, discover the legacy of Robin Hood in the 18th century Forest Hall or simply soak up the ample supply of peace and quiet.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend at the centre of England
We have a great two nights.
The accommodation was comfortable and clean. The staff were helpful and polite but were very busy. We ate in the restaurant one night and the food was excellent.
Constant background noise
I had a very spacious room which was fine but I was disturbed during the night by what seemed like a constant hum from a boiler or something similar.
I would want a different room to stay again. I arrived late so I didn't get a chance to avail of the bar, which looked very cosy and inviting. Staff were friendly on booking in - though when I phoned them to say I would be late the man rather unsympathetically said the doors would be locked by 11.30, which left me with a slight panic that I might have to sleep in the car if I lost my way. Very convenient for the Motor Museum.